AN INCIDENT of Fire Safety in the Philippines
If you are a fan of the television series 24, you might have heard about the Smok Novo 2. The show is approximately a group of Russian terrorists which were given a present of a powerful semi-automatic rifle. The group was given instructions on how to make the gun work. Well, in this case the group had to place it to good use! This is what happened.
The initial thing that happened was when a waiter asked them because of their money. Each of them except one group member had no money, so he asked him if he could go and obtain some money for them. The group laughed at him and told him that they would have their money looked after later. Then a loud noise was heard and smoke began to fill the air.
A guard saw the smoke and quickly developed security guards. Among the guards used his power to switch off the Smok Novo 2 machine and then called in all of those other team. He activated the self-defense system and then the group could see that there was smoke everywhere. One by one they tried to open the doors but to no avail.
The other of the terrorists ran towards them. He opened the Smok Novo 2 machine and began shooting. The other terrorists tried to shoot him as well but to no avail. Then one of the guards took aim at the terrorist who had fired the Smok Novo 2 machine. The terrorist who was simply hit in the leg by among the bullets passed away and the others ran away.
One of many security guards took among the bodies and dragged him to a waiting ambulance. The ambulance became popular without further delay. The ambulance arrived at the hospital within a few minutes. The doctors and the nurses examined the man and determined that he had no bullet wounds. His wounds were superficial.
Following a thorough checkup, it was discovered that the man had died due to smoke inhalation. It was discovered that he had lit a cigarette and have been playing with fire. Apparently, he previously set his Smok Novo 2 machine on fire. There were no major injuries to his body. However the fire got control of him and the authorities were alerted.
The CCTV cameras captured the complete incident on tape. The complete team and the security guard who been in the area during the explosion saw the entire incident. It was an excellent lesson for the guards to always be on their toes and very careful when handling suspicious individuals or inflammable materials. This is especially true in the event of Smok Novo 2 as one has to ensure that you can find no flammable material nearby in order to avoid mishaps such as this.
The CCTV images show a person, who had an extended beard and was in his early twenties, putting the Smok Novo 2 machine on fire. The man who was achieving this had no previous experience with welding. One security guard was standing while watching machine and warned the other one not to touch the equipment. The person did so and the guard immediately called the fire department. The team arrived at the scene a short time after and removed the machine.
The man who had been welding on the Smok Novo 2 had tried to flee but eventually ended up falling from the burning machine. One of many firemen who arrived was able to grab the person and transfer him to the back of an ambulance. The ambulance arrived at the scene just in time to attend to the person. The fire department arrived a few minutes after and took the man set for emergency care. An ambulance was called and the fire department left while the firemen dealt with the fire at the Smok Novo plant.
A search of the complete plant was done by the fire department plus the police. They found no signs of any fire and all the employees and machines were accounted for. One of the managers of the plant was questioned by the police and his testimony was also cross checked by the fire department. The investigator who looked at the video tapes deducted that the reason for the fire was because of negligence and lack of attention to safety.
The manager of the plant was charged with 3 counts of negligence and something count of dangerous working conditions. He faces a maximum fine of one million dollars and could face jail time if convicted. You can find more charges pending against him as Puff Bar Flavors well. It is unknown if he has already taken a plea bargain. Around this writing, you may still find no other employees in the plant currently facing serious costs for negligence or fire hazards.